Hand of God

Hand of God

Monday, December 16, 2013

What is this?

Hey, my name is Elder Nathan Powell and I am currently serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I've been noticing recently that a lot of the time when you read something that someone has posted online, it is very negative and cynical, and very few people have anything inspiring and uplifting to say. Now I don't know about inspiring, but I know that I have experiences every single day that are very uplifting and encouraging that show me without a doubt that God is real and that he cares about me. I've felt for a while now that I should take the time to make a blog to record and to share these things that he does for me on a daily basis to help share this knowledge with the world, and looks like it's finally happening! If anyone who reads this page has any questions, comments, doubts, concerns, stories or whatever else, feel free to post or message me, or check out the websites below. Thank you for your time, remember to watch for the hand of God in your life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment